- Date: Saturday, 6th Feb, 2016
- Time to Assemble: 3 pm
- The March begins: About 4 pm
- Where to Assemble: August Kranti Maidan . Collect your posters and banner that you would like to march with . Get your mini Pride Flagsv
- Where will we march to : From August Kranti Maidan to Opera House to Kennedy Bridge and back to August Kranti Maidan.
- Who will lead us: The QAM Banner and the Giant Pride Flag.
- How do we know that the March has begun: The banner and the flag start marching . The security volunteers will start telling you to join in the march behind the flag .
- What Happens next: Nashik Dhols start at the Nana Chowk and the march has begun.
- On arrival back at August Kranti Maidan:: Talk, have fun , disperse in a while and then join the Post Pride Party
- We would need to follow some basic guidelines. Please take note of the same.
1. The Queer Azaadi March timings are officially from 3pm to 6 pm.
2. The march participants can begin assembling outside August Kranti Maidan from 3 pm onwards.
3. Starting 3 pm , there will be speeches on the podium by community members and supporters.
4. Pride Posters and flags will be distributed by the Volunteers to all Pride March participants.
5. At 4 pm sharp the March will begin with the spreading of the Pride flag .
6. Smoking ,alcohol , substance abuse is strictly prohibited.
7. While dressing colorfully is encouraged, please use your own good judgment in your dressing or behavior, that it does not offend anyone.
8. Do not dress up as a political icon, historical figure as this may be objected by the authorities.
9. Please keep the march route clean , do not litter , seek the Green Team for discarding dry waste.
HAVE A GREAT PRIDE 2016!