Queer Azadi Mumbai is looking for enthusiastic volunteers, if you feel you are up for it then read on.
If you strongly feel like supporting Mumbai Pride Events and Pride walk but just can’t because of unforeseen circumstances, no issues! There are ways you can also contribute!
Here are the options
- Editing event videos
- Report Writers
- Crowd Managers
- On ground helpers
- Translators (English, Hindi, Marathi, other)
We will value efforts of our Volunteers and acknowledge them on our Official Facebook Page. If you wish to Volunteer then write to us firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Ankit Bhuptani on email@example.com with subject as ‘QAM Volunteer’
For more info, you can also reach us on +91 9920879663 .
· You can also contribute towards Mumbai Pride by sharing QAM events through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc.
· You can write about Mumbai Pride on online social media spaces. Worthy articles will be shared on our Official Facebook Page.
· You can offer to stick QAM Calendar at your college or work place with permissions from concerned authorities.
· Inform friends and family about QAM events and activities.
Economical support is a very constructive way to Support PRIDE!!
Mumbai Pride is a completely non-profit collective that relies on people like you to keep up the momentum! Please donate generously to make this year’s QAM more memorable and eventful than before! Rest assured that every rupee that you give will be well spent!
Ways to Donate
Click here to make the Online donation for Mumbai Pride 2017